WE ARE THE LOGISTICS HUB FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE REGION
The Selenin plant is divided into 3 areas:
The Warehouse has an area of 2100 m2, with 4480 storage spots at room temperature (15-25ºC). It also includes:
Cold chamber (2 to 8ºC/35 to 46 F) with an area of 69 m2 and 140 spots.
This cold chamber consists of 2 independent cooling systems set at a temperature of 3.5ºC with a third backup cooling system.
Zone of fractionation and sampling of raw materials:
- It has 3 locks for materials and 3 locks for staff, always avoiding cross contamination, with differential pressures that allow no foreign materials to enter the room.
- This room has a laminar flow with class A classified air, nitrogen supply and sodium lamp.
- The Quality Department performs monthly microbiological controls of the room.
Secondary Conditioning Zone: 281 m2.
- Selenin has 3 Conditioning Areas.
- These rooms are equipped with laser encoders with conveyor belt, vial labeling and a bottle marker.
- These rooms handle oncological, cytostatic, antibiotic, as well as cosmetic products. These products are handled inside their primary packaging. At no time do people or the environment have contact with the active principle.